Thursday, September 13, 2007

3rd Child!!






He's not ours, I swear! I just started babysitting this week for my cousin. His name is Hayden and he is 3 1/2 months old. He is a really good baby and only fusses when he is tired or hungry, so its great. The hard part is trying to keep my two crazy ones off him. I am really tired, but things are going well. Easton has recently decided to try and give up taking naps (he does this every once and a while, so we'll see if it sticks this time) so we've gotten creative to keep him busy all day long. I dyed macaroni the other day and he had a ton of fun making this cute sign for Scott. We also got him a Cars color/sticker book and one of those paint with water books of Winnie the Pooh. He loves the alone time he gets with me, but he crashes at about 6pm (this also has to do with the fact that he wakes up at 5:15am). Luke is a little jealous of the new addition, so I try to give him tons of love and kisses too. We tried doing just one nap today with him, so we'll see how that goes too. My boys are growing up so fast! Thats why we like Hayden around...he reminds us how fun little babies are, but he keeps us from needing to have another one of our own anytime soon.

2 comments:

The Oylers said...

Hey your boys are so big and so cute! Molly loves looking at Easton and baby Duke. We miss you guys lots. Our blog is oylerfamily.blogspot.com.

Merv said...

Hola! this is Marvin! I dont rlly do much with my blog anymore but i started it a while ago. Hows life in Washington? =) Its still pretty good here. talk to ya guys l8r!