Sunday, October 21, 2007

Easton the Comedian


Easton is baffling us with his verbal knowledge these days and is starting to say and do the darndest things. One day I was pretty much fed up with him and put him in his room for him to simmer down, when I noticed that it got really quiet. I went to check on him to see if he fell asleep or something, but instead he had the laundry basket on like a back pack and Elmo underwear on his head. When I asked what he was doing, he exclaimed "Big boy Easton, Elmo hat!" He can't pull them on and off, but he can get them on his head?! At the Mall that same evening, I accidently stepped on the back of his shoe, causing it to come off. He said "Mommy, careful shoe!" Now today, Sunday, Luke was crying because he wanted his sippy cup and Easton yelled at him "Shut your mouth!" (Oops, I wonder where he got that from!) We've got to be more careful with what we say around this kid, because he is bound to repeat it somewhere, hopefully not in front of people we know!

1 comment:

The Oylers said...

I still can't believe that Luke is one! This year went so fast. Well he is super cute, and so is Easton for that matter. So it must be the twos because Molly has been the same way. A little naughtier but super funny. Every day she says something new that makes us laugh but also those things she hears us say that shouldn't be repeated. Her latest thing is saying, it all your fault mom. Anyways hopefully I will call you later today. Good to see you are all doing well.
Hannah