Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

10 years ago I:

Was in my Junior year of high school. That was a good year! No stupid boyfriends, just fun!

5 things on today's "to do" list:

1. grocery shop (which is now done about 3 times a week to keep up with my munching and new likes and dislikes).

2. clean bathrooms

3. shower

4. prepare my laurel lesson

5. figure out what we're having for dinner


I enjoy:

1. a clean kitchen (thanks scott, p.s. I don't do dishes)

2. my family

3. silence

4. girls night

5. being able to eat what I want and not have it come back up


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. buy a house!

2. pay off our student loans

3. create college funds for our kids

4. go on a date every weekend with my hubby (right now we only go out on special occasions for lack of funding)

5. hire a kitchen maid to wash the dishes so that Scott doesn't have to anymore


5 places I have lived:

1. Kennewick, WA

2. Provo, UT

3. Salem, UT (thanks Karen and Jerry)

4. Morgantown, WV

5. Federal Way, WA


5 jobs I have had:

1. sports dance camp counselor (loved it and it paid off heavily too with a husband to keep at the end of my 2nd summer)

2. cashier one of the BYU Creamerys (keeping it in the family tradition)

3. student librarian

4. secretary at an inpatient eating disorder facility (very interesting)

5. currently: substitute teacher 1-2 times a week for some extra cash.

I tag:
Erin, but I don't know if she'll do it!

1 comment:

janae said...

I always get nauseated doing dishes when I'm pregnant. I think mess+smell+looking down for a long time is a bad combination. God bless sweet dish-doing husbands!