Thursday, September 30, 2010

News Flash!

We are expecting another sweet Pingel baby to grace our household in April 2011!

To answer the questions, here you go:

*Are you hoping for/were you trying for a girl? Absolutely not! The church tells us not to gamble. But honestly, we are completely fine with another boy (way less expensive at this point).

*How are you feeling? Like poo that someone stepped in. I am always like this for the first 4 months or so. I am just happy for the moments I get to rest on the couch, and for the days that all the food stays down. I'm on the downward slope now, and it should be over soon, hopefully.

*Is this your last one? I'd like to say yes, but never say never. Put it this way: after we have this one, and we don't have another one in about 5-10 years, then we are probably done. (p.s. Do not ask this question to someone in their 1st trimester, or last 2 months of pregnancy, because the answer will most likely be a firm "YES! I'm never doing this again!")

6 comments:

Sarah said...

wow! congrats, that is so exciting. hope you start feeling better soon!

Jami Jackson said...

That is exciting news Lindsey! You guys have such darling boys so I'm glad you're having another one. Hope the "poo" feeling goes away soon!

DeAnne said...

congratulations Lindsey! In my opinion, anyone who has more than 2 children is a Saint...maybe I will become a Saint one day...maybe.

janae said...

WOA! This was completely unexpected (although I guess since the baby will be two years apart from Max I shouldn't have been surprised)! CONGRATULATIONS!

The Oylers said...

I am still so excited for you guys. Seriously though I am pretty sure we are just going to keep having girls so I am fine with you to keep having boys...you know one for each of my girls. And your boys are adorable. I am excited for you guys, and hope you start feeling better soon.

Batty Bunch said...

Congrats Lindsey!