Thursday, December 2, 2010

Deck the Halls



We put up our small fake tree last week, but it was just too small for us this year. Well, it was at least too small for all the new decor I bought last year at the after christmas sales. We let the boys go all out and decorate the little tree by themselves with all the unbreakables. Then we decided to buy a real tree this year. Our house smells delicious!





While stringing the 13 strands of lights that are on the tree, the tree fell on top of me, and all the water spilled out over my carpet. Boo! But it seems pretty sturdy now, so we finished decorating it last night with all the glittery, pretty ornaments and bulbs. I love the finished product, but I still want to find a few more items to finish it off nicely. Too bad Dec. 26th falls on a Sunday this year. Hopefully there will still be stuff to rummage through on Monday the 27th.