Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Max is 2!!!



It seems like only yesterday that we were headed to the hospital after Priesthood session to have Max. His labor was so calm, and delivery so easy. He has been such a good boy ever since. Although, he has learned how to use the favorite 2 year old word, "NO!" I love to watch him explore the world around him, and learn how to communicate with us. He loves to play outside and has recently learned how to climb on the teeter-totter by himself and push it by himself too. I always giggle to myself when I watch him do this, especially when he starts exclaiming "Wee!" He also likes to mimic anything his brothers do and follows them around all day. He also calls both of them "Lu-Cas!" He is growing so fast, and I love to watch him grow into such an awesome little boy. We love our Max!