Monday, July 4, 2011

Ginny's Room

































I have finally completed Ginny's room. Well, at least 99% finished. I still have to finish one of her letters and hang another picture, but the rest of the room is beautiful and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out. I have absolutely loved decorating this little girl's room. My final project was doing the letters in her name. I got the letters months ago at Hobby Lobby, and then I finally decided how I was going to display them when I happened across these 3 frames, and 2 wall decorations at Goodwill. They turned out so cute! You can kind of get an idea of what it looked like before the spray paint, and cute scrapbook paper. I love turning trash into treasure!

2 comments:

Dad Toolson said...

And a beautiful room it is, I especially like the bead board.

Brett and Shendi said...

i love it.