Monday, August 29, 2011

New Routine





Easton just begun 1st grade! I can't believe he will be gone all day long. He leaves with Scott at 7:30am and gets home on the bus at 3pm. That is a very long time for me to be away from Easton. He was pretty nervous about eating lunch at school, but I think he had a great first day. A few of his friends from last year are in his class, and he has a cool teacher, Mr. Zimmerman. Next week, Luke will start going to preschool 3 days a week. I haven't decided what I am always going to do with that free time, but today, I made Blackberry Jam! Hooray for a new school year!


1 comment:

janae said...

Wow, that is a really long time! I hadn't thought of it that way, but they are gone forever, aren't they?! (I drop Seara off at 8:40 and pick her up at 3:20.) It's way harder on me than it has been for Seara. I can't believe we are getting so old.