Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Recap





Its been a while since I've posted, but we finally had a noteworthy weekend, so I'll share a little in this post.

*With the winter comes awesome weekends to get things done around my house. We've finally finished painting the living room area, and it feels more like home. Good luck to the people who buy our house someday when they try to paint over the red. But, oh well, I love it!

*Easton got a faux-hawk, and he looks super cool!

*Ginny's first tooth is about to make its appearance. Probably over the next 2 days or so.

*We watched the super bowl, and my parents came down to visit. Its funny that we live so close, but haven't seen each other in about a month. Obviously, the kids weren't into the football game as much, so they watched a movie in the other room.

*Scott and I have begun doing bodyrock! It kicks our trash on a daily basis. If you don't know what it is, check it out at bodyrock.tv

*I'm also playing in a city volleyball league with a couple of girls from my ward and stake. Its lots of fun, but they are late games. We start at 9:30pm, and so I usually don't get to bed until midnight on game nights.

*Max is starting to get the hang of sacrament meeting after almost 3 years of attending. We only had to take him out twice on Sunday, a new record.

*Easton won another award at school. Go figure!

*Ginny has become quite the mama's girl, and cries when I hand her over to Scott, especially when she is hungry or tired. It is sometimes a pain when I need to get something done, but it is also kind of nice, because Scott was the definite favorite with all of our boys during this stage.

2 comments:

janae said...

I love the red! The room looks so bright and happy!

DeAnne said...

the house looks great! It was fun reading about your updates too :)