Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2 months later

 Our new striped office!

 Broccoli, green onions, sweet onions, and carrots.

Sugar Snap Peas (and future home of my pepper starters and tomato plants).


Over President's Day weekend, I had posted on our office, our garden, and Miss Ginny.  I just wanted to show the progress that some of these things/people have made.  It is so fun to see them all grow/change.  Ginny's walking has greatly improved and she prefers to get up and walk about 3/4 of the time.  By this time next month, she won't even remember how it was to crawl!  She is getting so big.  (sniff, sniff, tear).

2 comments:

janae said...

I love the striped office! It looks so beautiful! And it makes me want to frame our diplomas. I wonder if we still have them... :)

The Watson's... said...

Love, love, love the stripes!