Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Because They're Cute!!

Easton loves to sing songs, even when he doesn't know the words. He has gotten a few of the primary songs down pretty good though and "I am a child of God" is by far his favorite. I must say I have high hopes of being able to do musical numbers with my boys in church someday. Also, Luke got a vacuum for his birthday back in October but up until this week he hasn't been able to use it (balance I guess). But now he loves it and whips it out especially when we are doing our vacuuming too. He is such a good little helper!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

The video wouldn't play for me. Bummer! I think that is great that you are raising a little guy who likes to vacuum, although maybe I should credit Scott and his good example? Perhaps you trained him first though?

PS. I appreciate the link on your blog, but if you could change the name to just "Nettie", I would appreciate it. DH often has to testify in child abuse cases, so we have decided keeping our public selves on the web anonymous is the safest choice for our family. Thank you!