Saturday, February 23, 2008

Size Matters!

At least I got your attention! I've been working out for 6 weeks now hoping to find dramatic results on the scales and to get that pre-baby weight back (not just from Luke but from the 2 others I had as well)! I've only lost 2 pounds!! Its been so depressing, wondering whats going on, and am I going to have to succomb and change my diet too if I want results?! (Never!! Chocolate is my very best friend!!) But I'm so glad I did this; when I first started working out I took all of my measurements from head to toe, and today when I compared them I was amazed at what I found. I may have only lost 2 measly pounds, but I lost 2 inches in my waist, 1.5 inches in my hips, and 2 inches in my thighs!! So all you ladies who groan when you look at the scale, take the measurements!! You'll be so delightedly surprised! And thank you Scott who always told me I was looking better and better as time went on and I never believed him. I guess I just needed the physical proof for myself because mirrors and scales can be decieving. I've got the best hubby in the world!

4 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

I'm so proud of you Lindsey! I'm jealous that you're working on taking the baby weight off other than, like me, putting it on . . . daily! You'll have to post a picture of yourself so we can all see!

janae said...

I guess I've only seen you in pictures, but I haven't noticed any baby weight. But congrats none the less for losing the inches! One of my favorite blogs is done by these two sisters who are both trying to lose their baby weight - sisterskinny.com. They are hilarious!

The Oylers said...

So true so true. I know this, now I just need to get my butt in gear and start working out. We are moving this week and then we are going to look into gyms. It sounds like you guys are doing great. I love the bangs by the way. well Talk to you later.

Nettie said...

Baby weight where???? If you had any, you hid it well!

I admire anyone who can stick with exercising, especially busy moms of little ones.