Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birthday Bonanza!



Last week we were able to celebrate Lindsey's Grandpa's 90th birthday. Tons of family came to town and we were able to attend a temple session with all of them on Friday the 18th, and then we had a great party for him at thier ward building on Sat. 19th. He's lookin' pretty good for 90!! Then this weekend was Lindsey's 26th birthday. Lots of surprises were planned for her (which is a hard thing to accomplish), and it drove her crazy not knowing what was going to happen next, but it was fun! Even some of her YW girls were in on it!

3 comments:

The Oylers said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! I can't believe I forgot, its been so crazy around here. Anyways...we have a new number so I need to call you sometime. Take care.

janae said...

Happy be-lated birthday! :) What does it feel like to be 26? I guess I'll be there and find out here in a couple months, but I swear, I'll always be about 21 in my mind!

Marissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday.
I'm glad it was a good one. You look fantastic.