Saturday, January 3, 2009

6 years of wedded bliss!

Our anniversary was on the 27th of December and it has been a wonderful 6 years. Scott is an amazing husband and father and I couldn't imagine life being any better than the way we have it. Scott took me to the Pacific Northwest production of the Nutcracker and it was fantastic. (I think he even enjoyed it a little). Take a look at what we've accomplished in 6 years:

1. We've lived in 3 states, and had 6 different addresses.
2. We've had 3 beautiful boys and are about to embark on boy #4.
3. We've completed 2 Bachelor degrees and 1 Masters (Scott still thinks there is a PhD in the future, but ask me how I feel about that).
4. And we're still waiting for our marriage to "get difficult", but with all we've been through so far, I don't know if it ever will (knock on wood).

2 comments:

janae said...

Congrats, you two! We think marriage is marvelous, too. Still waiting for the honeymoon bliss to wear off. :) I love the list of things you've accomplished. I just may copy you for our next anniversary!

The Oylers said...

Hannah and I were just reading this and it sounded like we write it....Of course we don't have 4 beautiful boys, but by our 6th year of marraige the 3rd girl could be well on her way...I'm not making any announcements, just doing some simple math...ha ha...you guys are the best....congrats on 6 good years. And Scott, sorry about the not so great BYU football season.