Sunday, January 25, 2009

January thus far

This month doesn't seem to go by fast enough. Ever since Christmas ended, each day feels like an eternity, but probably it just seems that way because I'm approaching the last few months of my pregnancy. On the 9th, Scott turned 28! We celebrated by having a fabulous dinner at PF Changs, and then went shopping for some new clothes for him. I finally hit the 3rd trimester, and everything is so far so good, but the real test will be the month of February. I went on bed rest with Luke at 28.5 weeks, and with Easton at 29.5 weeks. Currently I am barely past 27 weeks. Wish me luck!! Finally, this weekend my Dad was able to come and spend a few days with us. The boys enjoyed wrestling with him, playing with trains and crashing them, reading books, watching him fix our cars, and making a wooden bird house and tool box with him. It was a great weekend with Grandpa.


2 comments:

Marissa said...

AMEN on Jan not moving fast enough. And probably for the same reasons. We tried to call a couple of times on Scott's bday and now we know why you weren't there.
So glad you made it to the 3rd trimester without any drama. And I hope you keep going.

janae said...

Here's another vote that this pregnancy is completely boring and event-less ... I'm praying for ya!