Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Record

As of Tuesday, Feb. 10, Lindsey is officially the furthest she has ever been in her 4 pregnancies without going in to preterm labor (yeah!!!). She is starting to get a bit uncomfortable, but she has as much energy as I have seen her have this far into the pregnancy. Chasing after Easton and Lucas is no small task, and it doesn't allow for a lot of down time, but Lindsey is great about relaxing when she needs to. We are very hopeful that she will go full term without incident. The combination of the progesterone shots and making a more conscious effort to stay down seems to be doing the trick. We are definitely counting our blessings at this point. It would be so nice to have normal (relatively) pregnancy.

4 comments:

janae said...

Oh, yay!! I hope you keep it up!

Jami Jackson said...

I am so glad everything is going well for this pregnancy! Soon (but hopefully not too soon), you'll be welcoming a new little guy into your family.

Marissa said...

So glad you have met this milestone!!! More love and prayers being sent your way.

James & Kristen said...

Hello Pingels! This is Kristen McCarty, now Gardiner. I am so happy with how well your pregnancy is going. I remember when you went into preterm labor with luke while I was on my mission there. You guys are really awesome family and I hope things continue to go well.