Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Shower!




I've never expected to have a shower for each of my boys, especially since I don't ever really need much with hand-me-downs and all, but I've always had some awesome friends who insist, and I'm so grateful for them. It was a fun gathering of my friends from church and we got a lot of useful items, including some things just for me (lotions, body wash, chocolate, etc.). A big thank you for everyone who came, and especially my wonderful friends and visiting teachers who threw the shower for me. Don't you love the picture of me shoving my face full of cake....it was delicious!

1 comment:

janae said...

Seriously, Linds, you are one beautiful pregnant lady! And I'm glad people throw you showers - you deserve it! I only had showers with Seara, and both of those were held after she was born because my ward and my family both realized that they completely spaced doing a shower for me. I guess that's what I get for moving so many times! I always move into new wards around the time you'd have a shower and no one really knows me well enough to have one.