Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March goals!

Well, I'm at least glad that I didn't have my baby before my sister had hers on March 1st, but we do have a few last goals to meet before its time for baby to arrive. First is to make it to next Wednesday, the 11th, because Scott will be out of town for 3 days and won't be home until that evening. No babies without the Daddy! Next is the 14th, because thats when I had Easton (34 weeks) and it wasn't pleasant leaving my baby in the NICU for 3 weeks. Then it will be the 18th for my next appt., the 21st for my baby shower that my nice friends are giving me, and last will be the 27th when I will officially be 36 weeks and I can deliver at my hospital without being shipped off to the larger hospital and without them trying to stop my labor. We're almost there I can taste it!! But really, anytime in April that this baby arrives will be perfect!! (Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm nearly 33 weeks and me and my doctor couldn't be more pleased. Everything is going great!)

4 comments:

janae said...

oh, congrats, Linds! I'm so relieved this pregnancy has gone so smoothly so far!!

Travers Family said...

Yeah! Just wanted to let you know that we missed you today at playgroup. I'm glad you're doing well. Talk to ya soon!

Erin said...

hurray for baby! He might be your favorite too :) It's always nice when the baby doesn't beat up the mom too much.

The Oylers said...

Yay! We are cheering for you! Would love to talk to you sometime just can't find your number, i still have the same cell#. Look forward to more info. Take care