Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Move!

So we are moving...where to, you ask? Well, everywhere! Scott's internship has come to an end, and the job hunt is still on, so we're putting our stuff in storage and vacationing to various family members houses until a new job has come along. As soon as my parents have settled back in the Tri-Cities, WA then we will stay put there semi-permanently. We have started to prepare the boys and this is how my conversation with Easton went:

Me: Easton, we're going to be moving soon.

Easton: What?

Me: We're going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa until Daddy gets a new job.

Easton: Can I come with you?

Me: Of course you can come!

Easton: But I'm a big boy now, can I go get a job?

Me: No, honey, just Daddy needs to have a job.

Easton: But I'm 4 now and I want to get a job like Daddy!

Isn't he just darling. All day long he tells me he is 4 now and is a big boy as an excuse to be able to do something that I tell him he can't. He wants to be just like daddy, its so cute! We'll keep everyone posted with our travels.

2 comments:

janae said...

Hey! We're in the same boat! Our stuff is in storage in Maryland, we vacationed all over to see family and sites for about two weeks, and now we're on an extended vacation at my parents until we get a job! Good luck with everything!

ps. I didn't know your parents were moving back to the Tricities area ...

Ashley said...

Good Luck!! Have fun on the little vacations, come see us or let us know if you are in Utah!!