Friday, June 26, 2009

Thoughts from yesterday!

1. So sad that Wacko Jacko is gone! Without knowing him we would have never had the moonwalk, that crazy Superbowl fiasco (Janet would be nothing without Michael), names like Blanket and Jermajesty, choreography for all of my high school dance team routines, and the dance that everyone knows best: the moves from Thriller. Thanks for 5 decades of music, dance, and out-of-this-world-bizarreness.

2. Glad that Scott is done with work now and can help me prepare for the move. Easton asked him yesterday, his first day off, "Daddy, are you going to stay with my all day today?" Scott and I looked at eachother and thought: yes, today, and all of the following days to come with no job. Easton is very excited about this, but I'm sure it will start to wear on Scott and I.

3. So happy that dumb Jonathan on SYTYCD finally got kicked off. He is horrible! How did he ever make top 20!! Next week, bye-bye Vitolio!! :)

4. You know the part in Harry Potter 7, when they are in the vault and everything they touch is cursed to multiply? Thats how I feel with my packing! After I pack anything, the stuff in my house seems to multiply and I feel like I'll never be done packing. For each box I pack, I find a thousand things more to pack! Its never-ending.

5. Saw the 5-day forecast for the Seattle area, but all I had to look at was through Monday, and after that, who cares! So long dreary, cloudy, 70 degree weather. Bring on the 80-90s and the sunburn! I am looking forward to living with air-conditioning in my home again!

2 comments:

janae said...

Oh wow, I can so relate to so many of your thoughts! Sam actually 'works' 8-9 hours a day, just job searching and what not. So I only see him for 30 minutes at lunch and then at 6pm when he's done. That's made life much more manageable for the kids and I. And the boxes multiplying - EXACTLY!!! How did I get so much stuff?? Good luck with everything. I know how stressful this time can be!

Jami Jackson said...

I love all your thoughts and I couldn't agree more about Jonathan being kicked off. He was never very good, just good-looking!

Hey, if you're in our area (Mapleton), look us up. We'd love to see ya!