Sunday, November 1, 2009

She's so lucky!




This has been my lucky week. First I won 2 tickets to Disney on Ice from the local radio station in a drawing, then Luke won the costume contest at the Ward Halloween party, and my mom's Chili won 2nd place at the party, when we had only decided to cook it a half hour before. Well, we just won again yesterday!! My mom and I took my kids to the Halloween Costume Contest at Fred Meyer, which ended up not even being a contest, but just another drawing. I guess you had to have your costume on to enter the drawing though. Well, guess who was the 1st person they call out, yep, little Peter Pan himself, Luke! We won a $25 gift card to Fred Meyer (free Christmas presents!!). I can't believe all of this happened in one week! I never win anything, but I guess, never say never!

On another note, Luke and Easton enjoyed Trick or Treating last night, but got pooped out after the 10th house and were asking "Can we go home now?" Well, we did head home, but we made them keep knocking on doors all the way home. Aren't we mean parents! But the sad thing is now we have an insane amount of candy in the house. The kids got candy from the ward party, from Fred Meyer, trick or treating, and my mom only had about 6 trick or treaters because they are basically the only house on the new block, and there aren't even street lights on up here yet. Guess what this nursing mom is fasting from today?

3 comments:

Marissa said...

They all look so stinkin' cute. So glad you had a great time.

janae said...

Woohoo for winning! That's pretty amazing. And WOA do your kids look like twins in these pictures!

Brett and Shendi said...

i love the costumes. glad you have been so "lucky"