Monday, November 16, 2009

Lazy Mondays

The only day of the week that I don't work is Monday. That is when Scott goes over to volunteer for the city of Richland. Every other day of the week I wake up at 6am, quickly get ready for the day, eat a hearty breakfast, and then I'm out the door around 7am. But, sadly, on Mondays, I don't do much. I stay in PJ's for about half the day, some Mondays I justify that there is no need to shower, no makeup is applied, I spend about 3 hours on the computer catching up for the week and blogging (Notice today is Monday), and let my kids just hang out and watch TV. The only thing I do get accomplished on Monday is the laundry, and maybe make a really good dinner that requires some effort. Ahh, think of everything that I could get done if I had the same drive on Mondays, that I have on all the rest of the days of the week.

2 comments:

janae said...

I know exactly how you feel!! Some days I do so much, and others I swear I do absolutely nothing (except feed/tend my kids). But honestly, after working so hard you kinda deserve a lazy day, don't you think?! :)

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

we all need a good break every once in a while!