Sunday, July 13, 2008

Time for a new haircut!



I get very bored with my hair, especially when its long and it seems that everyday it ends up in a ponytail. So on Friday night I went and got a new haircut. I debated for a while to just get a trim, but in the end I decided to just chop it off and once and for all get rid of those dreadful bangs of mine that were almost chin length. I love this haircut because it takes me about 15 min. total time to do (blow dry and style). And Scott especially loves it with a headband. Its been almost 4 years since I've gone this short, but a change is always good.

4 comments:

janae said...

I LOVE it!!! You have such great hair. Although I can't believe you can do it so quickly. Any time you involve me with a blow dryer I need at least an hour. I just don't have that blow dryer-brush talent. :)

Erin said...

very cute lindsey, i think it's your best short hair-do yet.

The Oylers said...

Super cute! I know how you feel that is why I had to chop mine off. It was so fun to see you guys, Jake is still jealous. We should always make sure we know when eachother is going to Utah just in case. Well take care.

Jackson Family said...

love the haircut!! you always look cute with whatever haircut you have. It reminds me that I really need one.