Thursday, April 29, 2010

Birthday Bowling


I had a great celebratory weekend of events for my 28th birthday. On Saturday, I went shopping with my mom, saw "Date Night" with Scott, and then enjoyed a lovely dinner in a great restaurant overlooking the Columbia River. On Sunday, we had a relaxed day of Stake Conference, and then my parents came down for dinner, presents, and birthday cake. Finally, on Monday, my real birthday, we decided to do McDonald's for dinner, and then went bowling. We haven't been as a family since Easton was about 15 months old, and I was about 2 weeks away from delivering Luke. We had a great time! Even Max enjoyed watching and hearing all the fun sounds of a bowling alley. It was a great birthday weekend! Normally, I would not extend my birthday events over this much time, but what do you do when your birthday falls on a Monday?!













3 comments:

Erin said...

you look great LIndsey!

janae said...

We love bowling. And it's so kid friendly now-a-days!

Happy belated birthday!!

DeAnne said...

well happy birthday! you young thing :)