Sunday, May 2, 2010

Such a little boy







My baby Max is beginning to look more like a little boy, and acting like one too, instead of just being a baby. We cut his hair for the first time this last week, which was kind of sad, because he had really cute curls in the back of his head. But after a while it just started to look nappy. Some people can do the long hair with their boys, but I'm a clean-cut kind of gal. To each his own.






He also thinks that pulling all of the puzzles off the shelf, all of the tupperware out of the drawer, and pushing buttons on the television are the greatest games ever! He also loves being chased by anyone, and plays right along with the boys as if he is already one of them.






He is also becoming quite sensitive these days. He cries whenever the checkout lady or bagger at the grocery store even remotely make eye contact with him. He wants his mommy ALL THE TIME, which is sweet at first, but after a while gets a little unnerving. And he gets really sad when he knows he has hurt his mommy. When he pulls my hair a little too hard, or accidentally scratches me, and I say "OW!", his bottom lip puckers like no other.

1 comment:

janae said...

I'm a short hair mama, too. We let Elijah's get long for a bit, and now when I look at the pictures I am shocked at how dumb it looked. It's just so much easier to keep it looking normal when it's short!