Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy late birthday!




We did celebrate Easton's birthday on Wednesday, his actual birthday, but the day was so filled with fun stuff, that I never had a chance to blog about it.

We had to wake him up before Scott went to work so he could open presents and eat his requested donuts for breakfast. He was surprised to find an Iron Man, his new obsession, although he knows nothing about him and hasn't seen the movie. Easton and his brothers played with toys all morning, and then we went to McDonald's for lunch. I fed them an early dinner, and then as soon as Scott got home from work, we all went bowling. Easton, of course, beat me again! It was a great birthday, and he went to sleep completely satisfied at the end of the day. He told me it was the best day ever!

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

I love the birthday hat!