Thursday, June 10, 2010

My kids make me....

Laugh.

Sigh deeply in frustration.

All of the bleach spots that Max created on his pants and my new bathroom rug from shaking around the last bits of an empty toilet bowl cleaner canister.

Wonder in amazement.

Although Luke has more energy than all of us put together, his memory astounds me, and he soaks up information like a sponge.

And cry tears of joy.


Written while I was at mutual and Easton missed me. He kept telling Scott that he loved me so much and I take such good care of him when he is sick (strep throat).
But mostly they just make me happy that I am their mom.

3 comments:

janae said...

SIGH deeply in frustration???

Okay, I think I'd actually SCREAM loudly in ANGER. But hey, patience isn't a virtue all of us have. :)

The Pingels said...

Janae-If it were Easton or Luke, it would've been a scream, but Max gets the nicer version of me until I decide that he should know better.

DeAnne said...

i love the note written in the sand. that is so cool!