Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandma was here!






My mom was able to come and meet her new grandson last Wednesday and stayed until yesterday. It was such a good visit! It was perfect timing too because she got to be here for my birthday. We went shopping (which is sort of depressing only 3 weeks post-baby), went to Bremerton to see my grandparents and met up with my 2 aunts as well, and went to the zoo. We had a lot of fun, and poor Luke keeps asking me "Where's Grandma?" Baby Max is such a good baby. I was so worried that I would have a high-maintenance baby after my first two were so mellow, but he is turning out to be just the same. He only cries (and I mean screeches!) when he wants to eat, but after he is full, he just chills out and looks around until its time for a nap. He still keeps us up frequently during the night, but he makes up for it by being so nice and cute during the day. We are now looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa Pingel visiting us over Memorial Day weekend for Max's blessing.

2 comments:

janae said...

I'm so glad he's a mellow baby! Wohoo! Fun to have your mom in town. It's been nearly a year since I've seen mine - so crazy. Happy belated Birthday! (It was on the 26th, right?)

THE CONKS said...

Congrats!! Three boys WOW:) Glad to hear you all are doing Well. Max is too cute.