Sunday, January 31, 2010

Little Fishy


Max had been acting a little under the weather for the last couple of days, but wasn't completely out of sorts, and so I chalked it up to him just having another cold. When he went to bed coughing and hacking on Thursday night, I thought something was up, and then when he woke up Friday morning struggling to breathe and really wheezing, I took him to the doctor. There we found out he had a double ear infection and an upper respiratory infection and they wanted him to be put on nebulizer treatments to clear up his lungs. Poor guy! He really hates his nebulizer and fights us on it every time, but he seems to be getting well. And he looks totally cute with his little fish mask on his face!

And on a completely non-related note, Easton loves to be just like his daddy, and can totally rock the backwards hat look. And yes, he is wearing his Batman cape again......it never really comes off except for bed and school.

7 comments:

Erin said...

max is super cute, poor baby. And Easton must have an awesome aunt who made him a very cool cape. By the way Scott, Gooooooo Braves go braves.

janae said...

This is completely random, but I LOVE your hair. Those bands are darling. You look super cute! :)

Sarah said...

awww. poor guy. my kids have to use a nebulizer quite often when they're sick and it's not very fun- especially since albuterol hypes them up.

hope he gets better soon.

The Pingels said...

Thanks Janae! I had just got it cut that afternoon, and I love it.

DeAnne said...

You got bangs! They look good on you :) Sorry Max is so sick. Thanks again for having Katelyn over the other day. I really, really, really appreciated it!

The Oylers said...

Poor Max we had to do that with Molly in WV. BTW I love your hair it is so long and I love the bangs. And Easton is a cutie...I can't believe how big he is.

The Watson's... said...

Cute pictures! And Lindsey, super cute hair!