Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 months and a foundation


Just some good news to start it off, our foundation has begun! Our house is being built on a slab foundation, so its not done yet, but the footings have been poured, and the trenches for all of the pipes have been dug. Good progess for week #2!

And on another always good note, Max is 10 months now. He now has 5 teeth (working on 6 and 7), wears size 4 diapers (eek!), and cruises around furniture. He crawls in a scurry like a spider, waves his hands and claps delightedly whenever anyone pays him any attention, and is still our smiling, happy boy. Happy 10 months, Max!

2 comments:

janae said...

I am so excited about your house! Please keep doing updates! :)

The Oylers said...

I am so excited that you are building a house, I am also jealous. Okay I cannot get enough of that stinking cute Max of yours well all your boys are just so adorable, we really need to live closer. Hey I was just dreaming of your pulled pork and was hoping you could email me the recipe. I am just craving it like crazy. my email is handee01@hotmail.com...hope things keep going well for you guys.