Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School

Newest student to Rocky Heights Elementary.

Luke helping Easton put away his supplies.

Sitting in his chair all ready to go.


Poor Luke! (His face as we left Easton).



Such a handsome boy!


Easton went off to school today. He is such a big boy! We drove him to school, because the bus comes at 7:05 am, and that is just too early. We helped him put away his supplies, and find his chair, and then we left. Lucas cried. He said "I don't want to leave Easton. I'm going to miss Easton." I'm sure Easton is going to have a fantastic time in Kindergarten. I can't wait until he reads a big book out loud to his teacher. I wish I would be there to see her reaction. And I can't wait to hear all about his first day when he comes home on the bus at 11:15. We will definitely miss Easton during our morning hours.

3 comments:

Dad Toolson said...

Easton, how cool are you. What a wonderful experience you will have. I bet you will be the smartes one in your class.

Erin said...

Hurray for Easton! And by the way, what's the deal with long sleeves and coats and pants???? What kind of crazy weather are you having?

DeAnne said...

oh poor Luke! That is too sweet.