Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Triathlon

Easton's personal transition zone.
Done with the swim. Getting ready to ride.

Peddling as fast as he can!


All finished! Thanks for helping, Dad!



Easton participated in the Hermiston Kids Triathlon last Saturday. He swam 25 yds., biked 1/2 mile, and ran 1/2 mile. He had a ton of fun! He did so good too. He was a little hesitant when he started each portion of the race, and had a little melt down when he started the run because he was tired, but he finished and was so proud of himself at the end of the race. We were so proud of our little athlete.

6 comments:

Dad Toolson said...

Easton the Olympian medalist. What fun. I am proud that he finished, I am not sure I could.

janae said...

That is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard - a kids triathlon?! I love it! I wish we had one here!

Marissa said...

That's FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! Give him a major high five from the Armstrongs.

Sarah said...

That is the cutest little race I've ever heard of! McKay would love something like that. So cute.

virginia said...

Way to go Easton! Keep up the good work!!

Jami Jackson said...

What a cute little athlete! And I am SO happy for your new grass! I remember when we got grass last summer. It was one of the happiest days of my life!