Monday, January 17, 2011

More weekend projects




Another 3 day weekend, another chance to get some stuff done around the house. I completed Max's quilt (although I still need to clip and wash it to get the fray), hemmed the curtains, refinished some of Max's letters, and we finally re-painted their dresser to match the rest of the black furniture.




I forgot to take a before picture because I though I had one already that would be good enough, but you at least get the idea that it was old, banged-up, and white before, and now it looks nice, shiny, new, and of course, black. Besides hanging pictures on the walls, the boy room is all done! Now to start on this little girls' room.....its gonna be fun!

2 comments:

Dad Toolson said...

It is a manly room, just right for the boys. Another good job Pingels.

Original Ping Family said...

Love, love it! It looks perfect!!