Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The letter "i"







I've been participating in a co-op preschool group with a couple of moms in my ward. We just do it one day a week, for an hour and a half. We aren't following any curriculum, but have decided to just focus on one letter each week, and then let them run around and play. Today we had the letter "I". We traced the letter I, cut out pictures that start with the letter and pasted them to paper. Then we decorated the paper with "ink" stamps. And last, but not least, we made igloos with mini-marshmellows. All I did was glue a bowl upside down to a plate, and then you start at the bottom and glue the marshmellows all over. Finally, you take a few marshmellows and make a door. These activities kept 5 little kids occupied for almost an hour. Amazing!!

No comments: