Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekend Painting





With baby girl on her way, we decided to finally get to work on all the home projects lining up. All the boys will bunk in one room soon, so we got to that room first. We painted the boys room a nice tan color called Warm Caramel. It looks great, especially with the red accents. A bookshelf is coming this week for their room, and we still need to re-paint their dresser black to match the bunkbeds, but it is starting to come together nicely. And yes, I know that the curtains are short, but they are supposed to be. I will be hemming them to the length of the window eventually. Just one more project on my to-do list.




I thoroughly enjoyed my first painting projects in our new home. And I think Scott enjoyed it even more that I did the bathroom all by myself on Saturday so that he could watch some bowl games. P.S. I have no idea what I did when editing this post to make these words appear as a link. Just ignore it.

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

it look great! what color did you use?

janae said...

You are so brave! I'm terrified of painting! If the link bothers you, call me and I'll tell you how to fix it - 234.9678. With the traditional Utah area code. :)

Erin said...

looks good! Including your cutting in work. I love painted rooms. So much better than white!

Original Ping Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!