Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby girl's room: 75% complete!











My dad came down this morning and helped us put up the major addition of bead board in her room. We had already completed the pink paint, and repainting all of the furniture white, 1-2 weeks ago. Next steps: caulk and paint the bead board, finish curtains and crib skirt, then put up cute decor and pictures on her wall. I think it is turning out to be the most adorable little girls' room ever!!! (Don't you just love the bedding?!)

6 comments:

Alicia said...

That is beautiful. Very adorable and I LOVE the bedding. Hooray! This will be so fun for you to have a baby girl!

Erin said...

so cute linds...can't wait to see it all the way done!

DeAnne said...

It is perfect! I am in love with bead board right now :)

janae said...

YES. I do just love the bedding!

Jami Jackson said...

Absolutely darling! I LOVE decorating a girl's room. Did you make the bedding?

Dad Toolson said...

Ah, the pingel's first little diva ( Ginny) will be very comfortable in her own, custom decorate palace.