Sunday, February 6, 2011

Max's thoughts

Max is becoming a good talker, but still can't communicate much, so I will elaborate on his thought process this Sunday evening.
"Hmmm....Mommy and Daddy are busy talking with their friends and watching the Super Bowl, and my brothers are all acting crazy running around playing with their friends. What should I do to entertain myself? I know! I'll get into the closet in the office because Mommy isn't here to tell me no, and then I'll get out her super sharp Gingher scissors and play with them. Ooh, I think I've seen mommy cut things with this before....I wonder how that works. Let's see! If I hold them pointing down like this I can clip my shirt a few times without clipping my belly. All done, that was fun! Now I'll go run back to Mommy and show her what I did. Uh-oh, Mommy looks confused and not very happy. Oh, but now she is back holding those awesome scissors and laughing a little. I must not be in very much trouble. Now she wants to take some pictures?! I guess I'll say 'cheese' and put on my cutest smile for the camera."






The End.

5 comments:

Dad Toolson said...

Max is just like his grandfather, he likes to work with tools. I guess you need to look on the bright side, he didn't cut his hair, or attack his brother.

Too cool.

janae said...

Well, he sure is cute, even if he is amazingly mischievous!

Alicia said...

Kids do silly things, huh.

Original Ping Family said...

He is soooo like his daddy!!!!!

He was also too cute to ever get in trouble. Just ask his siblings!

Brett and Shendi said...

ah fun!!!