Saturday, February 13, 2010

Max loves....


....his Grandpa Toolson and warm fuzzy blankets. Put them together, and he is at peace. He really does love his Grandpa, though, and as soon as he gets home from work each day, Max won't let Grandpa out of his sight. He is also the only person that Max will willingly cuddle with. He sleeps with a fuzzy blanket, has fuzzy stuffed animals, and so has developed a love for fuzzy things. Grandma and Grandpa Toolson have fuzzy throw blankets in their living room, and if one is laid on the ground, Max will scurry over to it, and then collapse on it as if to say "I love you fuzzy blanket, let me give you a hug." What a sweet little boy. Maybe he would cuddle with me more often if I wore oversized, lumpy, fuzzy sweaters. Just a thought.

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

that is so sweet :) Good job on your talk today too!

The Oylers said...

I love this picture, it is so sweet. And yay for the house, I am so glad you are keeping us updated on the progress, its so fun.