Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week #3


As you can see, a lot of progress has been made over the last week. Scott saw the slab on his way home from work Friday, and then saw a full house on his way to work on Tuesday. They framed and roofed the entire thing over the 3-day weekend. AWESOME! There was a slight glitch, though, when we went to see the house. I walked in, and kept trying to find the 4th door to the 4th optional bedroom upgrade that we had selected. THERE WAS NO 4TH BEDROOM! I was freaked out. I immediately got on it, and the head contractor was there in a matter of minutes to work it out. It will be an easy fix, but I'm glad that I came down this Friday, instead of waiting another week, because by then, it could've been too late. We'll have to make more frequent visits to the house over the next couple of weeks to make sure that everything is going the way it should.

3 comments:

janae said...

Did I not say that the framing goes amazingly fast?! It's insane how one day there is nothing, and the next day there is a whole house! It looks so cute, Linds. I can't wait to come visit you! ;)

DeAnne said...

holy cow that's going up fast! that's awesome! how exciting. good thing you caught the bedroom thing. phew!

The Oylers said...

Wow...so impressed. You must be so excited, as well as stressed I am sure.