Sunday, May 30, 2010

Like father, like son

Sorry no post yesterday, I could not open my eyes or stop sneezing, even after taking 4 different kinds of allergy medication. I am amazed that I did not go into cardiac arrest or something with all those meds.

Easton loves to be just like his dad. If Scott is wearing a hat, Easton must go find his hat. If Scott is wearing it backwards, Easton will switch his to backwards. If Scott is drinking milk for dinner, Easton's request will be milk, and then he'll point it out "just like you daddy." He hung out with Scott all day today, outside doing man-work, in the cold and windy weather, just so he could be by his side.

I hope his aspiration in life will always be to be just like his dad, cause lets face it, Scott is one wonderful man!

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

that is really sweet. reminds me of that song..."the cat's in the cradle..." except obviously your husband isn't a big bum :) I'll be mailing you guys something tomorrow. Be excited :)