Monday, May 17, 2010

Special Visitors



Grandma and Grandpa Pingel came to visit us in our new home this weekend. It is always a good visit when they come! We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, so they were surprised to see the boys all grown up and Max walking around like a mad man (I guess I haven't done enough updates on my blog lately). They even came with a big surprise........a Trampoline!!! We were wanting to get one for the boys, and so it was so awesome to see that they got one for us! I must admit, I don't know who jumped more, the kids or the parents. It was a great gift! Scott's dad also helped him put up the rest of the fence boards. On Friday we took them to the Tri-Cities, and went to the temple and a park down on the river. On Saturday we went out to Fort Walla Walla and had a wonderful picnic. The weekend was great! We had beautiful sunshine and warm weather, and great company to enjoy it with.







3 comments:

janae said...

That last family picture in front of your house is PERFECT! I love it. :)

Sarah said...

What nice parents you have to get you a trampoline! I love it. Your house is very cute, and I love that last picture too. Cute family.

Ashley said...

I love the family picture. Cute house!! Changes are so hard, we are adjusting also with having Barrett back to work. Change is usually good but hard. Give it time and things will be right back to normal. How fun to get a tramp to.!! Glad to keep up with eachother through the Blogs!