Thursday, July 29, 2010

Easily entertained

While I was on the phone this afternoon, all of my boys were busy entertaining themselves. Easton and Luke were playing nicely and quietly in their room, but shut the door so Max couldn't disturb them. Max was wandering around the house happily, and didn't come whining to me at all during the phone conversation. When I got done, I saw why it was so quiet.


The cookie cutters.

The office.

The diaper bag.


The bedroom.




The kitchen. (Don't you love his "what did I do?" face?)
And lastly, when I checked on Easton and Luke in their room, I saw that they also had fun "entertaining" themselves. They all had such a great time, and probably didn't even notice that I picked it all up while they were eating lunch. Aren't they fun?!








2 comments:

Sarah said...

Mine do the same thing- they can sure leave a trail of destruction wherever they go! I guess that's why I constantly feel like I'm picking things up and putting things away. Cute boys!

Dad Toolson said...

Ah yes, the path of destruction. It's like having your very own, personal tornado

Good job boys !!