Thursday, March 4, 2010

11 Months

I can't believe we are almost at 1 year. Max's personality is coming out more, and he is such a pleasant little boy, except when it comes to food. If it is not coming fast enough, or he doesn't like what you're feeding him, he'll let you know! He jabbers on throughout the day, and has mastered the art of waving. He has begun to be more bold when cruising around the furniture, and I think he is just fine with crawling for a while. Both Easton and Luke were taking their first steps on, or well before, their first birthday, but I think Max is content on his knees and he might stay that way for a while longer. When people first meet Max, they immediately comment on his big eyes. They don't look that big to me, but maybe compared with the rest of our family, his eyes are extremely large. He is such a sweetie, and it doesn't take long to fall in love with this little boy.

1 comment:

janae said...

My first two didn't really walk until 15 and 16 months. It was so strange! Enoch started right at 12 months. But because of my experience, any 10 or 11 month old that can walk seem SO talented. Isn't that funny? Quite frankly, I think babies are a tad bit easier when they wait to walk. Less time for them to get into things. :)

Anyway, I love the wave. He is so cute!