Monday, March 29, 2010

Weeks #8 & #9

I didn't post last Friday, because I thought we'd be doing our walk through this week, and then I'd post pictures of the final product. Well, the different contractors have created a stall in the progress. We're still waiting for the stupid sod to be laid in our front yard, and 2 little cabinet doors to be fastened on in our master bath vanity. So, we won't be closing this week like we all thought. Hopefully we'll do a walk through by next Monday/Tuesday and be able to close by next weekend. We'll keep you all posted.

1 comment:

janae said...

Seriously, those last few days of finishing up your house can be SO FRUSTRATING. Especially because they never seem to close when it's supposed to happen, and you feel like you're living life in limbo. I hope they get the cabinet doors on soon. I mean, it's like a five day install. They're really tough. [You sensed the sarcasm?]


:)