Saturday, March 27, 2010

Schools Out for Summer





Next week is Spring Break, and then we will be moved into our new house, so Easton had his last day of preschool on Thursday. He doesn't really understand what is going on, which is a good thing, but I think he will miss his friends, and be very bored at home after a few weeks.

His teachers are going to miss him so much, and so is Hayden. I wouldn't necessarily call Hayden his girlfriend, but she is a girl and is probably his best friend in school. He often came off the bus and told me all the silly things that Hayden did or said that day. I brought cupcakes to the class, and Easton helped hand them out. Guess who he gave one to first? Yep, Hayden.

They gave Easton a great send-off. He even got a birthday crown and a prize, since his birthday isn't until June. I'm so sad that he won't get to go to preschool anymore, but he is so ready for Kindergarten in the fall now.

p.s. Easton's class had just finished learning about insects, especially Ladybugs. So the cupcakes are little ladybugs if you couldn't tell. They were a hit!

5 comments:

janae said...

The cupcakes are darling! I'm impressed. Good luck with your move!

The Watson's... said...

cute cupcakes! have fun moving into your house. I wish we there to help you!

Pamela said...

I love those cupcakes! What are the faces made out of??

Marissa said...

SO fun and the cupcakes are so cute.

DeAnne said...

That is so cool! I love how he's like one of the only white kids in the picture. Man, we're gonna miss having you guys in the ward :( Scott gave a great talk today too.