Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Getting older

Scott, my mom, and I went to the local basketball tournament last weekend, and I saw my old dance team perform. All I could think was, "I can't do that anymore", and I felt terribly old. The flexibility and strength that these teenagers have is all but gone from me, and I should have never taken my youth for granted. This team is awesome! (We weren't that awesome, or at least, I wasn't) They place in the top 2 every year at Nationals, we placed 6th or something like that, and now they compete at Worlds and win! Take a look at what I used to be able to do at this link.

2 comments:

janae said...

I could NEVER do anything remotely close to that. Not even in my youth. That is amazing!

ugh what said...

I never knew u were on a dance team! Too cool! I have to say don't feel bad at least u know how to dance!